How to disconnect FPS Payment Collection from Xero?
You may disconnect the FPS Payment Collection by two steps. After disconnection, You can always reconnect FPS Payment Collection with Xero when it is necessary.
- Login to your Xero account, click the organisation name, then select “Settings"
- Click “Payment services”
- For the payment service you want to remove, click “Edit” and select “Remove”
You may disconnect the service either on Xero or FPS Payment Collection.
Disconnect on Xero
- Click the organisation name, then select “Settings”
- Click “Connected Apps”
- On the Connected Apps list, click the “Disconnect" button next to FPS Payment Collection
- Click “Disconnect app" to confirm
Disconnect on FPS Payment Collection
- Select “Connect to Xero” in here and you will be directed to Xero login page to login
- On the Xero consent page, select the organisation that you want to disconnect and continue
- Make sure you are selecting the organisation that you want to disconnect, and click “Disconnect with Xero”
- Reconfirm to disconnect by clicking “Disconnect”